June 4, 2020 1:00 PM Central Time.,nude sports
Continuing education credit offered for engineers (1.0 PDH),katya clover
This webinar explores strategies for enhancing the effectiveness, and thus the value to owners, of full-depth repairs of concrete pavements. Full-depth repairs are a common pavement renewal preservation strategy employed by state agencies, municipalities, and other owners to address defects at joints and cracks. Proper planning and methods are critical to prevent premature failure and otherwise ensure long-term durability of the repair.,mp3 video hd
desi porn',At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Describe commonly observed pavement degradation mechanisms.
2. Identify feasible pavement candidates for full-depth repairs.
3. Understand the proper techniques for conducting full-depth repairs.
4. Discuss what types of issues can arise if good construction techniques and precautions are not followed during repair execution.
Live Webinar Speakers
Timothy Martin, P.E.
Tim has over 25 years of experience in the performance, repair, and preservation of pavement structures. He has conducted hundreds of pavement condition assessments for pavements at municipalities, state DOTs, FHWA, DoD, and FAA. He has led failure investigations of concrete pavements, which have including NDT and laboratory testing of construction materials, design, and loadings. Tim has been an active member of the American Concrete Institute Committee 325 and 330 as well as the American Concrete Pavement Association’s Strategic Advisory Committee and Asset Management Task Force.
Laura has over 30 years of experience in evaluation construction and geological materials using polarized-light microscopy, scanning electron microscopy with x-ray spectroscopy, electron probe microanalysis, x-ray fluorescence & diffraction, and other investigative methods. She has conducted numerous field and laboratory investigations of materials behavior and condition, and has provided expert testimony in numerous litigation cases. Her principal focus lies in assessing the performance of existing, historic, and new construction through detailed analysis of compositional and microstructural characteristics.
- Chicago Chapter ICRI Waterproofing Technical Seminar
- Concrete Abrasion Webinar
- 2021 Virtual SEAoNY Annual Conference
- Structural Forensic Engineering Seminar
- 2021 ASME Joint Rail Conference
- Railway Interchange 2021
- WIND 2021 Virtual Conference
- WIND 2021
- RIMS 2021 Annual Conference
- ACI Concrete Convention – Virtual
- DRI Virtual Conference
- International Bridge Conference (IBC) Virtual Conference
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) Virtual Conference
- Side Effects: Performance and Pathology of Building Enclosures
- Concealed Concrete Defects: Mechanisms, Evaluation and Repair Development
- Concrete in Sulfate Environments: When Type V Cement is Not a Viable Option
- Adjacent Construction – Managing Risks in Dense Urban Environments