Everyone is very curious, why didn't you fight with the flops, but your own people beat their own people instead? Could it be the custom of Real Madrid? ————Athletic Bilbao fans with a dumb face. porn.c om Mourinho scanned for a week and found that the usual arrogant stars explained to Mordred, gritted their teeth in their hearts.
The smile on his face was comparable to that of Little Sun. Mourinho couldn't help but roll his eyes, but he didn't intend to answer. If the opponent guessed his formation, it would not be worth the loss. That game was about the championship. . chatrandon "Brother, stop talking. The probability of Merris's transfer to the arsenal is smaller than that of the numerator, and can you afford Mordred's salary?"
Real Madrid, as a new side changer, can be said to be very unfriendly. Mordred looked up and almost didn't get blinded. The sun today is a bit too good. real porno Chapter 26- The commotion in the second half
On the second day after Mordred and Mourinho reconciled , they ushered in the Champions League home game against Ajax. xnxxcreampie Soon the intermission time came, and Real Madrid returned to the home locker room with 0 : 1 .
But it just so happened that the World Football team was going to give Mordred a special interview . To put it bluntly , it was just to praise the Chinese star. massageroom This time Benzema stared at the goal and blasted it heavily.
Hearing this madman's eyebrows rose in an instant, "Then you are still here?" sex video 3d The original gentle yelling turned into a noisy alarm. Mordred stretched out and gave himself a cup. Now that he has become a professional player, it is time to change his previous bad habits.
God knows what he did wrong this time, so many times that Mordred wondered if he had offended Mr. Madman. xxx fucks But Mordred regretted his actions, and now he finally understands why Dortmund's home stadium is known as the top ten horror stadium.
Captain Casey's eyes widened, as if he couldn't believe that the man in front of him was the familiar Merris, but Merris didn't give him time to react and turned and walked away. top shemale Even he himself would not allow it, even if it is very difficult to hand it to him now, and there are many injuries.
Mourinho suffocated his breath , and then regained the look of a mentor and friend, "Then I have another question , why did you play football?" bf चाहिए bf This compliment is by no means a compliment. There is less of him who can stand up and face after being injured like Mordred. What's more, he can actively treat him. To a certain extent, Mordred can also be counted. It's the strong one.
Thinking about it this way, it doesn't count as losing to age, but to a certain extent immortal . He believes that no matter who takes over this team, the Red Devils will never give up and will not be wiped out by time. 18 year sexy He led the club to numerous awards, until... his leg meniscus was torn, he could no longer play, and the club was declining rapidly because of his decline. He was unwilling to become an assistant again, collecting information, and formulating training for the players. The plan was to accompany the club to raise the trophy again. It just so happened that the executives of the club couldn't understand how he was in charge of the locker room. He was also ready to leave football completely, but God made a joke with him.
"I think offense is as important as passing the ball. It is not necessarily me who scores, as long as I win, but I will pay attention to continue to shine on the field, so that everyone can see more wonderful goals." fapvif Although the tone is serious, but not out of favor.
And his sports car was given to him by Chris Ferrari 955xx . Although it is not an F1 car, it definitely has a top performance sports car. omegle..com I remember that when the president Juventus played against Ajax, Xiao Di drove the ball in front, and the president was brought down in the back. I almost didn't laugh when I watched it.
After the two teams stepped on the turf back and forth, their different mental outlooks were revealed. tabooporns "Puff, I just checked this coach named Anthony. He hasn't even played football before! I dare to speak up to Mourinho. I really don't know it. I was surprised."
Mordred closed his mouth completely. Although the stars in the dressing room thought Mourinho was a bit harsh, they were even more happy that Pipime had finally overturned. They liked it and did things every day. face fucking It is said that 70% of the world wave is luck, and the remaining 30% is strength, but it is a pity that Captain Casey is still a little worse...height, otherwise the goal can be saved.